I’m still on pace to hit 5 million steps so I’m thinking that for next year I’ll try to add a few more – maybe shoot for 5 and a half million steps.
This is my list of possible goals for next year – I will not be attempting all of them – just one or two
– riding the stationary bike for 5 miles – see what my baseline time is and then try to halve it by the end of the year
– setting a distance goal for riding the stationary bike
– doing 10 “real” pushups
– swim once a week, starting distance of 250m and moving up
– jumping rope once a week, starting with one minute and working up to 10 minutes
– daily yoga or stretching for at least 5 minutes
I’m still mulling over things and trying to see how everything can work together. What are you planning to do fitness-wise in 2015. Please let me know, it might spark my thinking process.