So here is my goal list for these 31 days. I’ve updated my progress so far. So far, I have completed 3 things, worked on 4 others and have not touched 5. My available time has not connected with good weather this past week so there is still quite a bit of stuff I need to do in the garden. With luck I will check off at least one of my garden goals next week and perhaps one other goal.
1. Library wish list – have a bunch of books written down on little slips of paper and want to put them all on the library’s wish list – have done some work on this
2. Books I’ve read list – same thing – I have little slips of paper with the books I’ve read and need to get them all on here so I can see how many I have read and how close I am to my 1500 goal
3. Zen garden – need to put down newspaper, weed fabric and sand; dig a border and fill with pond stones; arrange my big rocks –have finished the newspaper, weed fabric and the stone border
4. Shrub area – finish mulching – this is done
5. Orchard – weed, seed, cut down trees – have done some weeding
6. Veggie beds – harvest, pull out and dispose of plants, add compost, cover for winter – harvest is completed, most plants are out
7. Compost – empty out bin
8. Bookcase – put together, put books on – this is completed
9. Quilt fabrics – sort and figure out how/where to store
10. Mat for loft – order mat for exercise area
11. Yard sale leftovers – put in bags/boxes and arrange for pickup
12. Business IRA forms – need to fill out and send in – this is done
So far, I have completed 3 things, worked on 4 others and have not touched 5. My available time has not connected with good weather this past week so there is still quite a bit of stuff I need to do in the garden.