We are in the home stretch now – only a few days left. I am pleased with my progress. I completed 6 projects so far and will finish one more this week. I have started on one other project, decided to put a few garden things off until spring and no work was done on two projects. I am going to try to keep going in November and get the last 3 projects done.
1. Library wish list – have a bunch of books written down on little slips of paper and want to put them all on the library’s wish list – am almost finished with this
2. Books I’ve read list – same thing – I have little slips of paper with the books I’ve read and need to get them all on here so I can see how many I have read and how close I am to my 1500 goal – added 20 books to the list, still have lots more to go since I realized that I haven’t updated since July of 2012
3. Zen garden – need to put down newspaper, weed fabric and sand; dig a border and fill with pond stones; arrange my big rocks –have finished the newspaper, weed fabric and the stone border, got the sand but now I’m debating whether I want to do it now or leave it until winter is over – have decided to wait until spring to put the sand and big rocks in place
4. Shrub area – finish mulching – this is done
5. Orchard – weed, seed, cut down trees – have done some weeding, did the seeding – have decided to put the trees off until spring
6. Veggie beds – harvest, pull out and dispose of plants, add compost, cover for winter – harvest is completed, compost has been added and all beds are covered
7. Compost – empty out bin – this is completed.
8. Bookcase – put together, put books on – this is completed
9. Quilt fabrics – sort and figure out how/where to store
10. Mat for loft – order mat for exercise area – ordered, arrived, put together and ready to use
11. Yard sale leftovers – put in bags/boxes and arrange for pickup
12. Business IRA forms – need to fill out and send in – this is done